To View the Interactive Agenda please click:
TO VIEW THE PROGRAMME IN PDF PLEASE CLICK:
Time of presentations:
- 30 minutes will be allotted for presentation (25 minutes and 5 minutes for discussion).
- 15 minutes will be allotted for presentation (10 minutes and 5 minutes for discussion).
- 12 minutes will be allotted for presentation (8 minutes and 4 minutes for discussion).
- Franco Franchignoni, Italy: Outcome measurement in Prosthetics and orthotics
- Pamela Gallagher, Ireland: Psychological issues after amputation
- Edward Lemaire, Canada: Evidence on stance control knee joints
- Nerrolyn Ramstrand, Sweden: Considerations for developing an evidenced-based practice in orthotics and prosthetics
- Hans Rietman, Holland: Evidence based rehabilitation of people after lower limb amputation
- Jiri Rosicky, Czech Republic: Silicone prosthesis
- Corry K. van der Sluis, Netherlands: Evidence based rehabilitation of people after upper limb amputation – acquired and congenital
- Saeed Zahedi, UK: Integrated Prosthetic and Orthotic Products for All
- Fabio Zaina, Italy: Evidence based on conservative treatment of spinal disorders
- Klemen Kerin, Austria: Knee Exarticulation / How and When
- Terry Supan, United States:Evidence Based Prosthetics and Orthotics - NOT Just Outcomes Measures
- Peter Farkas, Hungary: Orthotic treatment of diabetic foot